Tuesday 7 May 2013

busy.busy.busy

So, here I am again..updating blog..-.-
life's now kinda busy as I'm joining Malam Malaysia and Bersatu Games..and tests..itu jangan dilupa..haha
Basically, Malam Malaysia or Malaysian Night is a night full of cultural performances..and don't be surprised coz I'll be dancing for zapin and contemporary..whaddup Nadiah???? hahahaha...this is so lame..with all the steps and music, I'm sure this year is gonna be a tiring one..
and Bersatu Games is an event where Malaysian students gathered for sports tournament..this year it will be held at Wellington and I'm going there for frisbee!! Yeayyy me!...you can say frisbee is like netball, but it's kinda more complicated as you have to consider wind strength and bla bla bla when you throw frisbee disc..plus, there are hot guys..ehem ehem kbai
Recently I've contacted Eton and we chatted for a while and said our farewell..ecewahh
but then it comes to my realisation that few years ago we were like in world war 3..fighting crazily for some stupid misunderstandings..-.- look how fast both of us forget the past we've gone through..
from this, I know that hatred does nothing for you, only pain. So, let go all the negative thoughts and embrace positive values..:)
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment