Friday 29 March 2013

Thousand miles away from home..

It's more than a month since I came to New Zealand for the first time. Even though it was a long and tiring journey, but I'm still glad that I can make it. Many new experiences I gathered from day 1 being here..from biting cold of the weather here and brand new university life. Not to forget that it seems here people are more kind and well-mannered. I wish Malaysians have those good attitudes..-.-
However, there are things that NZ couldn't give me..its my family and friends back in hometown..oh god how I wish they are here too. I kinda miss Zacky by the way..maybe guys here are not too friendly..maybe..-.- and Atyn..and Ejam..and everyone la.. haizz I miss my mom too..-.-
Education system here teaches me to be more independent. Instead of being fully spoon-fed, now I have to do the work by myself, but I consider myself lucky for being an international and sponsored students cause there are many supports from the university itself to help me. Lucky eh?
well, one of my high school friends asked me about love thingy about few days ago. I thought I can escape this kind of tricky questions after my bad break up with Eton..but nahh..-.- haizz.. when it comes to love, bad things could happen and when it's not meant to be, we have to accept it and continue to look forward for another chance..maybe its not the same for every people, but that's what I learnt from my last relationship.
I'm having Easter break here and I'm busy revising the last lectures I had before the holiday started. Not so in holiday mood I guess -.-
I have to go, tata for now..cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment