Thursday 24 January 2013

Second Chance

Hi guys..how many people in this world appreciates second chance? Is the opportunity given is valuable to them? Or do they even realise that they hold it? Frankly, I don't know..I don't have the statistics and figures to answer these questions.
But for me, being given the chance to mend my past mistakes is a blessing from Allah. And I promised myself not to waste it.
As you all know, I had waited for the SACE results and it was bad. It was not as I'd expected.
Fortunately, my sponsor gave me the green light and yes, I'll be going to kiwi land..:)
So few days ago, I've met some of my friends and I was keeping this happy moment low,
however this very friend hated the fact that I will further my studies there..so he/she being a bitch and sarcastic.
I wonder why he/she did that. I mean if you are not happy with that, why don't you put more effort to strive for success instead of hurting my feelings? Isn't it a much better world to live in if you're envy-free?
Nevertheless, my flight to New Zealand will be on 13/14 February and I hope this long journey brings more joyous moment as well as life-changing experience.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment