Wednesday 5 December 2012

Awwwwyeaahhh!!

It is almost a month after I left peninsular soil..and this is the first time I updated this blog after a long break for..whatt..I don't even remember my last entry..-.-
So..good news is I finally graduated from AUSMAT..it was a tough programme but I don't hate the time spent because I've met cool friends and the most awesome housemates ever for 3 semesters..:3 lots of memories made..I could say it was bittersweet memories..most of the sweet things were all about foods and shoppings..the bitter, well..the one that I need to hand in tonnes of assignments in such a short deadline..as well as having to meet the stereotype groups who think this world is made only for a gender...nahh..I don't really wanna talk bout them..too much saliva wasted for ignorant people..
I could say I have more chinese friends there compared to other races..and they are very nice and interesting people..:D
Now, I'm waiting for SACE results..in 14 days I will update this blog, whether it will be a good or bad news..I don't know..hope the good one comes out..
too much to say in this entry but i just couldn't let it out, so here are some pictures i would like to share..:) tata for now.
roti klcc without bridge..-.-

handsome kids all over the world..*starts singing*

sha pos..-.-

proof that I was an Ausmat student..:3

loud voice and funneh girl named crystal..:D she is also a talented singer!

Took this pic after riding spinning cup..-.- all of them felt dizzy..-.-

a happy kid at merry-go-round..-.-


No comments:

Post a Comment