Tuesday 29 October 2013

Post-final exam's effect!

Hi again!!!
so my final exam paper already finished and i got so many things to do in my check list!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG..but some of them consume money T^T until now i only spent 4 hours karaoke-ing with my housemates and seniors..and almost $200 spent on clothes..:3
since i'm still noob in blogging, i decided to learn a few tricks to make my blog looks cool and fun..so that i'm not soooo noob like before..annddd i'd learnt toooo *drumrolls* add music in my blog!!!! i was so excited coz i could play all my favourite songs!! this time i had inserted some of paramore's songs that i enjoyed and hope you guys like it! :3 next time i will update new songs in the playlist but right now i got to go,my runningman is waiting..:D Cheers!

This is definitely me when i was studying for finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment