Wednesday 7 March 2012

Almost crazy...

This month has been one of the most hectic days i've ever experienced...with tonnes of reports and homeworks to be submitted ...just imagine how many hours i've spent to sleep???no ample time to for myself huh??haha..
BUT,somehow,i still managed to steal a few hours just to relax myself..and i took days too..:3.. i'm the master of my own time..so,yeah..
Being Ausmatian is not easy..it requires a really high motivation to pass the SACE exam..SACE stands for South Australian Certificate of Education...mm to make it clearer, its like SPM... im having sleep deprivation during this 1 year and half..:/ not to mention puffy eyes and dark circles around my eyes..well,its for my best too,it would be too bad if i didn't survive..waste of JPA money..and also tax payers =..=
                                              example of me during 2 mins break..haha

just a week before the mid sem break, i had to face 2 tests and a physics quiz..what a life..==
no need to ask..i simply put my answers but my mind was already at home.. no more DNA fingerprinting, MPFs and ester..haha..i really miss being at home..my mum especially..:)
but the urge to enroll at Otago uni really motivates me nowadays..haha easy, every time i wanna fall asleep, i just need to look at the Otago's pamphlet, then i'll have another few hours staring at my books..:D
i just hope all my efforts are worth it...
Notes to my friends: i know this so-called phase of education sometimes full of frustration, but it comes with the best ending... :) We gonna do this together!!
 So long until the next post, need to study physics..==


"Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself" quoted by John Dewey.



No comments:

Post a Comment