Saturday 28 January 2012

Its only a number..

well..happy belated birthday Nadiah..:)
This year, my birthday was on CNY holiday...i'm alone at my house..nothing to do..forever alone==
but at least my life was not so dull.. got chance to met old friends..played bowling..:3 won 2nd place..Aizat was the winner..urrgghh..took roller coaster..haha freaked me out for sure!not to mention a SURPRISE PARTY at kfc with Zul and Wardah..Thank you..
i really miss them actually..:)

and yes,i celebrated my special day with him..just a simple one..no fancy gifts,no big cake..but still i  found it a very wonderful moment ever..i'm saying this because he gave me a homemade card..with a sheep holding a colorful lollipop..and i knew his friend drew it..haha..:3 never mind,i love it..truly love it..

mm..there are still few days left to enjoy my holiday..i try to use it wisely..but before this,haishh..it was so boring and I use that time to cook porridge again and again..first time,yucckk..second time,so-so..third time to infinity,FANTASTIC!!...did some assignments..hehe copied from internet..

For a second,i started to realise that i'm already 19..there are so many things i want to do in my life and this year will be the last for my age starts with 1..i bet it will be so damn awkward putting down my age with 2 in front on paper next year..but look at the bright side,there's always new lessons to learn as time goes by....:) right?

Friends,its only a number..just live your life to the fullest..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment