Sunday 1 January 2012

Notes of Moments..

Few days ago,i went for a trip to Sabah...been through a lot of stupid fights with my sis and niece..they suck..yeah,they still suck..from KK,i travelled to Kota Marudu..and met my aunt and uncle...and bought a jeans..hehe..
i'm not a good writer..but here are some notes i wrote down..
DAY 1
"smooth ride..i hate them.."
"when there are 5 people in queen-size bed,poor legs..u have to sleep on the wall.."
"i'm a magician..told mamy to buy me new shirt,and dady paid.."
DAY 2
"walked joyously at Suria,then i realised i'm broke..fuck my life"
"eating prosperity burger like a boss,while watching my mum eating fried rice.."
"don't let the cat out of the bag..PUSS IN BOOTS!!"
DAY 3
"headed to Kg. Lampada for no internet connection,dirty roads and yeah,my aunt and uncle..
Y U NO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION!!
DAY 4
"best part of Kota Marudu trip..BUY ALL BUNDLE CLOTHES!!!!"
BUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
DAY 5
"that dog really freaked me out..how i wish the dog's cute..:3"
"my aunt and uncle celebrating Christmas Eve..my eyes on the dog..0..0"
DAY 6
"MERRY CHRISTMAS...i'm going back to KK..herherher.."
"bought new slipper,cause my flats sucks.."
"woaahh..amazing..this Taman Perdana at Tanjung Aru should be at Labuan too..at the backyard of my house..herherher"
DAY 7
"headed to Menumbok with my brother..took 'kereta sapu'..he drove like a boss"
"bounced like crazy...yahuuuuu..i love you speedboat~~"
"finally arrived..and i missssssss him..hehehe"


P/S: I don't want go back to INTEC..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment